Is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) affecting your business?
Compliance management is not a one-time fix, compliance management is about continuous control and continuous improvement.
What is the impact of the mandatory GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) legislations?
CirTekPro partnered with expert teams from The Netherlands, legal GDPR specialist AuditTrail and solution provider Mavim, to automate these processes and help organizations on the journey how to prepare, to secure data, then become and remain compliant with the European Union’s GDPR and CCPA, from both organizational and IT perspective.
During this webinar you will be provided answers on the following, and other relevant questions you may have ->
- Are these regulations relevant for me?
- How do these legislations impact my business?
- When am I liable?
- Why should I care?
- What can I do to prevent sanctions?
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn the 3 important parts on how GDPR is managed:
- Legality -> Interpret what the GDPR regulations mean for your organization’s data and practices.
- Data and Processes -> Take the next steps to assess if your company is GDPR – compliant across discover, manage, protect, and report.
- Solutions Implementation -> How to use Microsoft 365 to help simplify GDPR – readiness and ongoing compliance.
This online webinar is on Dec 13th at 10 am PST and presented by experts who have implemented many GDPR compliances.